Friday, January 11, 2008





William Austin Hoskins V was born on December 17, 2007. He was a healthy 8lb 4oz, and a long 21.5 inches! Mom had it pretty easy in labor, delivering him in just 4 pushes. We are so thankful that he is healthy and happy!

As of today, he is three and a half weeks old. He has already celebrated two big holidays and visited with lots of friends and family.

His weight was up to 8lb 12oz at his last appointment, so he's a very agressive eater. He's sleeping in 4-5 hour chunks at night, much to our pleasure! Occasionally he doesn't want to go back to sleep, but overall we have been very lucky that he likes to sleep.

His favorite place to lounge during the day is his magic swing. All babies should have a swing! He also loves to be swaddled and held.

We'll post more pictures and slide shows later once I learn how to use this blog!

5 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE IT - I'm so glad you started a blog!!!

Brent & Kristie said...

LOVE IT - I'm so glad you (and Billy) started a family!!! I just love baby "Jackson". He is so dammed cute. I'm glad I have good genes! LOL. You and Billy make very cute parents and really cute babies. Go make more already! Hehehe. Will - I can't wait to squeeze you... Big Willie Style! (((hugs)))

BAM said...

I love the blog ... it's definitely worth your keeping it up. If you have time when you're in Jackson, I'd love to meet Billy, and hug Will.

You look great!

Love,
BAM

House Family said...

This is such a good idea! You are already the best mom. We look forward to reading about Will. We need to get Will and Davis together for their 2nd play date.

Love, Jen

twopunksandaprincess said...

I'm SO happy someone else is calling him Big Willie Style!!! yeah!!! go big will, so excited to meet you...in april, or maybe sooner!