Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Showing off Will's Room














People have been asking me for pictures of Will's room, and I guess it's time to debut the room to all. Here are quite a few pictures of his room for those of you who haven't seen it yet. 

The art over the tall dresser is a print from one of my favorite Mississippi artists, Wyatt Waters. http://www.wyattwaters.com/ He recently illustrated a children's book, The Year of the Stars, and the print is from that book.

The pictures hanging on the right of the crib are "baby" pictures of Billy and I. We're both riding horses at about the same age.

The Raggedy Andy on the shelf was made by Ali Petty's mom, and I absolutely love it! I had a handmade Ragedy Anne when I was little. The personalized Mary Hadley pottery is from the Highenbotens. And Mrs. Means did the crossstich which adds nicely to the train theme!

Then there's the dots over the changing table. I was obsessed with getting this graphic pattern in the room. I found these wall stickers online. Wall stickers are my new favorite quick decor trick! http://www.whatisblik.com/

No comments: