Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Updates are slow...mama's back to work!





Here are a few cute pics of bath time with Will. He's getting so big and just wiggles all the time. If I set him down on his back, he's flipped over to his belly in a second. Busy little boy! 

He had his 4 1/2 month check up recently. He's a little over 13 lbs and he's 25 1/2" long (tall?) - I think that's how big Kevin was when he was born! I can tell he has his mom's allergies, which is no fun for Will, but his sneezes are really cute. 

It's harder to find time to update the blog now that I'm back to work. I'll try to get better about regular updates even if there no big news. Check out the video of him sitting up!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a precious boy! Love the picture of him with the washcloth on his head-----as if to say, "This is really hard work!". Can't wait to meet that little Will:)
Much love--Rach